Application of the statistical sampling method to propagation of a wave beam in a randomly inhomogeneous medium
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsSampling Method Statistical Sampling Inhomogeneous Medium Wave Beam Statistical Sampling Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Rytov, Yu. A. Kravtsov, and V. I. Tatarskii, Introduction to Statistical Radiophysics [in Russian], Part II, Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.The Monte Carlo Method in Atmospherical Optics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Erukhimov and V. P. Uryadov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,11, 1852 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Bykov, Numerical Modeling in Statistical Radio-Engineering [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Petrishchev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,19, 1416 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.Laser Radiation in Turbulent Atmosphere [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981