Generalized Kolmogorov-Fokker-Planck equations in turbulence theory
- 27 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. F. Pawula, IEEE,IT-13, No. 1, 33 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Rytov, Introduction to Statistical Radio Physics, Vol. 1: Random Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Shapiro and V. M. Loginov, Dynamic Systems under Random Actions [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Prokhorov and Yu. A. Rozanov, Probability Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.S. I. Vainshtein, Magnetic Hydrodynamics of a Cosmic Plasma and Current Layers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.S. I. Vainshtein, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,83, No. 7, 161 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986