Solution of paired integral equations for microstrip and slot lines
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsIntegral Equation Slot Line Paired Integral Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Gipsman and G. S. Samokhin, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Radiofizika,25, No. 5, 546 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Egorov, Partially Filled Rectangular Waveguides [in Russian], Sovet-skoe Radio, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Lerer and V. S. Mikhalevskii, Radiotekh. Elektron.,28, No. 1, 36 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Lerer and V. S. Mikhalevskii, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,18, No. 8, 1164 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Keidan and A. M. Lerer, Brief Texts of Reports to the Seventh All-Union Symposium on Wave Diffraction and Propagation [in Russian], Rostov-on-Don (1977), p. 66.Google Scholar
- 6.G. P. Keidan and A. M. Lerer, Brief Texts of Reports to the Seventh All-Union Symposium on Wave Diffraction and Propagation [in Russian], Rostov-on-Don (1977), p. 70.Google Scholar
- 7.R. F. Fikhmanas and P. Sh. Fridberg, Radiotekh. Elektron.,23, No. 8, 1625 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985