Thermal radio-wave radiation of a plane surface with small sloping irregularities
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Plane Surface Slope Irregularity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. E. Basharinov, A. S. Gurvich, and S. T. Egorov, Radio Radiation of the Earth as a Planet [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bogorodskii, A. I. Kozlov, and L. T. Tuchkov, Thermal Radio Radiation of Terrestrial Layers [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Tseitlin, A. M. Shutko, and G. M. Zhislin, Preprint IRÉ Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 6 (155), Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Karavaev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,10, No. 5 658 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.F. G. Bass and I. M. Fuchs, Wave Scattering on a Statistically Uneven Surface [Russian translation], Moscow, Nauka (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Rytov, Yu. A. Kravtsov, and V. I. Tatarskii, Introduction to Statistical Radio Physics. Part II. Random Fields [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.M. L. Levin and S. M. Rytov, Theory of Equilibrium Thermal Fluctuations in Electrodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Kravtsov, E. A. Mirovskaya, A. E. Popov, I. A. Troitskii, and V. S. Étkin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Fiz. Atmos. Okeana,14, No. 7, 733 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.E. L. Feinberg, Radio Wave Propagation along the Terrestrial Surface [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.L. A. Klein and C. F. Swift, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., No. 1 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982