Applications for continued fractions in analysis of nonlinear stochastic systems
KeywordsStochastic System Nonlinear Stochastic System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Rytov, Yu. E. Kravtsov, and V. I. Tatarskii, Introduction to Statistical Radiophysics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Klyatskin, Statistical Description of Dynamic Systems with Fluctuating Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Klyatskin, Stochastic Equations and Waves in Randomly Nonhomogeneous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Malakhov, Cumulative Analysis of Non-Gaussian Random Processes and Their Transformations [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Malakhov, S. N. Molodtsov, and A. I. Sanchev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,20, No. 2, 250 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.O. V. Muzychuk, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,22, No. 10, 1246 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Apresyan, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,22, No. 6, 653 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ya. Khinchin, Continued Fractions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.M. F. Dimenberg, Nonlinear Stochastic Problems Involving Mechanical Vibrations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Yu. Medvedev and O. V. Muzychuk, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,24, No. 1, 49 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982