Results of experimental investigations of the energy pulse response of the tropospheric channel
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsExperimental Investigation Energy Pulse Pulse Response Tropospheric Channel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. B. Barrow, L. G. Abraham, W. W. Cowan, Jr., and R. M. Gallant Proc. IEEE,57, No. 4, 537–551 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.D. R. Bitser, D. A. Chesler, R. Ivers, and S. Stein, IEEE Trans. Commun. Technol.,COM-14, 499 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Vvedenskii, M. A. Kolosov, A. I. Kalinin, and Ya. S. Shifrin (editors), LOng-Range Tropospheric Propagation of Ultra Short Waves [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow, (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Gusyatinskii, A. S. Nemirovskii, A. V. Sokolov, and V. N. Troitskii, Long-Range Tropospheric Communication [in Russian], Svyaz', Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.N. E. Kirillov, Noise-Immune Message Transmission in Linear Channels with Randomly Varying Parameters [in Russian], Svyaz', Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. A. Fiks, Tr. Nauchno-Issled Inst. Radiofiz., No. 4, 32 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976