A model of stochastic self-oscillation in Gunn diode oscillators
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsGunn Diode Diode Oscillator Gunn Diode Oscillator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. P. Bocharov, G. N. Korostelev, and M. V. Khripunov, Lectures on uhf Electronics and Radiophysics (Sixth Engineering School-Seminar), Book 2 [in Russian], Saratov State Univ. (1982), p. 32.Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Korostelev, E. P. Bocharov, and A. N. Bochkarev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,24, No. 6, 779 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Rabinovich, Nonlinear Waves (Stochasticity and Turbulence) [in Russian], Inst. Prikl. Fiz. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Gor'kii (1980), p. 15.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Novikov, V. V. Sinitsyn, and A. S. Tager, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,22, No. 3, 380 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Vainshtein and V. A. Solntsev, Lectures on uhf Electronics [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1973), p. 34.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Nakamura, Prog. Theor. Phys.,57, No. 6, 1874 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Gilmore, Applied Catastrophe Theory [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1984). p. 207.Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Rabinovich and D. I. Trubetskov, Introduction to the Theory of Oscillations and Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984), p. 374.Google Scholar
- 9.J. Yoss and D. Joseph, Elementary Theory of Stability and Bifurcations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1983), p. 48.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987