Aspect scattering of short-wave radio signals on artificial ionospheric nonuniformities
Brief Communications and Letters to the Editor
KeywordsRadio Signal Aspect Scattering
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. C. Carroll, E. J. Violette, and W. F. Utlaut, Radio Sci.,9, No. 11 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Fialer, Radio Sci.,9, No. 11 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Bowhill, Radio Sci.,9, No. 11 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Belikovich, E. A. Benediktov, G. G. Getmantsev, L. M. Erukhimov, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,18, No. 4, 516 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.G. G. Getmantsev, L. M. Erukhimov, É. E. Mityakova, N. A. Mityakov, et al., in: Abstracts of Reports to the Sixth All-Union Conference on Radio-Wave Propagation [in Russian], Kazansk. Univ. (1975); Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,19, No. 4, 505 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976