Fluctuations of Love acoustic waves and scattering of light in photoelastic films
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Fabelinskii, Molecular Scattering of Light [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965); W. R. Klein and B. D. Cook, IEEE Trans. Sonics Ultrasonics,SU-14, 123 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.L. G. Grechko, N. Ya. Kotsarenko, and A. M. Fedorchenko, Preprint 72-78R, Inst. Tekh. Fiz. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Ya. Kotsarenko, G. L. Fal'ko, and A. M. Fedorchenko, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,17, No. 8, 1158 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,32, 618 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media, Addison-Wesley (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Ya. Kotsarenko and G. L. Fal'ko, Ukrainsk. Fiz. Zh.,19, 2051 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976