Determining the coordinates of sources of solar radio bursts in the regime of conical scanning
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsRadio Burst Solar Radio Solar Radio Burst Conical Scanning
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. R. Lang, R. F. Willson, and M. Felli, Astrophys. J.,247, 325 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Molchanov, Izv. Gos. Astron., Observ.,5, No. 164, 114 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.O. A. Boguslavtsev, A. P. Molchanov, P. V. Olyanyuk, and P. M. Ponomarenko, Radiotekh. Elektron.,1, No. 6, 873 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Borovik, Solnechnye Dannye, No. 12, 43 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972), p. 649.Google Scholar
- 6.D. D. Kraus, Radioastronomy [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1973), p. 100.Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Alibegov, Yu. F. Barabanshchikov, and N. F. Tsimakhovich, in: Investigations of the Sun and Red Stars [in Russian], Vol. 11, Zinatne, Riga (1980), p. 43.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983