An investigation of the probability density of the envelope of the modulated fluctuations of solar radio emission
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsProbability Density Radio Emission Solar Radio Solar Radio Emission
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Kobrin, in: Collection of Lectures of the Sessions of the Scientific Council on the Complex Problem “Radioastronomy,” [in Russian], IZMIRAN, Moscow (1972), p. 27.Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Aver'yanikhina and M. M. Kobrin, Astron. Tsirk., No. 834, 2 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Aleksandrov, in: Methods of Representation and Instrumental Analysis of Random Processes and Fields. Transactions of the Second All-Union Symposium [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Rytov, Introduction to Statistical Radiophysics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Tikhonov, Statistical Radio Engineering [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products, Academic Press (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.B. R. Levin, The Theory of Random Processes and Its Application in Radio Engineering [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977