Radiation of a symmetric modified biconical vibrator under different excitation conditions
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Excitation Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Goshin, Radiotekh. Elektron.,20, No. 10, 2031 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Noble, The Wiener-Hopf Method [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Mittra and S. Lee, Analytic Methods of Waveguide Theory [Russian translation], Izd. Mir, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Zhuk and Yu. B. Molochkov, The Design of Antenna Feed Devices [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. T. Markov and D. M. Sazonov, Antennas [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow 91975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980