Strong coupling between modes and frequency pulling in a helium-neon laser
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. E. Lamb, Jr., Phys. Rev.,134, A1429 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.R. L. Fork and M. A. Pollack, Phys. Rev.,139, A1408 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Borisova, A. M. Pyndyk, and V. M. Yasinskii, Abstracts of Reports to the All-Union Symposium on the Physics of Gas Lasers [in Russian], Novosibirsk, June 30–July 4 (1969), p. 98.Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Gubin, A. I. Popov, and E. D. Protsenko, Abstracts of Reports to the All-Union Symposium on the Physics of Gas Lasers [in Russian], Novosibirsk, June 30–July 4 (1969), p. 96.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Troitskii, Radiotekhnika i Élektronika,10, 954 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Troitskii, Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 5, 107 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.P. W. Smith, J. Appl. Phys.,37, 2089 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974