Effect of nonlinear damping on the probability characteristics of stochastic systems
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsStochastic System Probability Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Pugachev, I. E. Kazakov, and L. G. Evlanov, Foundation of Statistical Theory of Automatic Systems [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.Y. H. Ku and T. S. Lin, J. Franklin Inst.,292, 313 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.R. L. Stratonovich, Selected Problems of Theory of Fluctuations in Radiotechnics [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Klyatskin, Statistical Description of Dynamical System with Fluctuating Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Malakhov, Cumulant Analysis of Non-Gaussian Random Processes and Their Transformations [in Russian], Sovet-skoe Radio, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Malakhov and O. V. Muzychuk, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,21, 71 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981