Relaxation of anomalous absorption of a test wave
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAnomalous Absorption Test Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Velikovich, E. A. Benediktov, G. G. Getmantsev, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zabed., Radiofiz.,18, No. 4, 512 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.Radio Sci.,9, No. 11, (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Erukhimov, E. N. Myasnikov, and V. L. Frolov, Proceedings Second All-Union Conference on the “Nonhomogeneous Ionosphere Structure” Problem [in Russian], Ashkhabad (1979), p. 38.Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Mityakov, V. O. Rapoport, and V. Z. Trakhtengerts, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,18, No. 9, 1273 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.P. B. Rao and G. D. Thome, Radio Sci.,9, No. 11, 987 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Utlaw and R. Cohen, Usp. Fiz. Nauk, No. 2, 371 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981