Theory of the transition process of a traveling wave in a high-Q relativistic monotron
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Yulpatov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,13, No. 12, 1784 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Smorgonskii, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,16, No. 1, 150 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Vainshtein and V. A. Solntsev, Lectures on Superhigh-Frequency Electronics, Lecture 2 [in Russian], Sovet-skoe Radio, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Vainshtein, in: High-Power Electronics [in Russian], No. 6, Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Ginzburg, S. P. Kuznetsov, and T. N. Fedoseeva, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,21, No. 7, 1037 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Strutinskii, Nauchn.-Tekh. Sb. Elektron., No. 6, 3 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.W. E. Lamb, in: Quantum Optics and Quantum Radiophysics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.G. S. Nusinovich, Lectures on Superhigh-Frequency Electronics [in Russian], Fourth Winter Seminar School for Engineers, Book 3, Saratov State Univ., Saratov (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980