Effects of the interaction between surface magnetostatic waves and the spin system of a paramagnetic crystal
KeywordsSpin System Magnetostatic Wave Surface Magnetostatic Wave Paramagnetic Crystal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. W. Damon and J. R. Eschbach, J. Phys. Chem. Solids,19, No. 3-4, 308 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.B. B. Robinson, B. Vural, and J. P. Parekh, IEEE Trans.,ED-17, No. 3, 224 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Bespyatykh, A. V. Vashkovskii, V. I. Zubkov, and V. N. Kil'dishev, Mikroelektronila,7, No. 5, 430 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Danilov, Theses Reports at the All-Union Conference on the Physics of Magnetic Phenomena, Kharkov, Physical-Technical Institute for Low Temperatures, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR (1979), p. 23.Google Scholar
- 5.M. G. Balinskii, V. V. Danilov, and I. V. Zavislyak, Article submitted to the Low Temperature Institute of the Ukrainian Scientific-Research Institute, No. 1483 (May 24, 1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Sigmen, Masers [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. B. Shteinshleiger, G. S. Misezhnikov, and P. S. Lifanov, Quantum vhf Amplifiers [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.H. J. Wu, C. V. Smith, and J. M. Owens, J. Appl. Phys.,50, No. 3, 2457 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981