Interaction of a packet with random noise in Burgers' equation
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. V. Rudenko and S. I. Soluyan, Theoretical Principles of Nonlinear Acoustics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.L. D. Rozenberg (ed.), Powerful Ultrasonic Fields [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Akhmanov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,17, No. 4, 541 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Moiseev, A. V. Tur, and V. V. Yanovskii, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,20, No. 7, 1033 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.O. V. Rudenko, and A. S. Chirkin, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,67, No. 15(11), 1903 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Krasil'nikov, O. V. Rudenko, and A. S. Chirkin, Akust. Zh.,21, No. 1, 124 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Monin and A. M. Yaglom, Statistical Hydromechanics, Fluid Mechanics: Mechanics of Turbulence, Vol. 2, MIT Press (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Klyatskin, Statistical Description of Dynamical Systems with Fluctuating Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Karpman, Nonlinear Waves in Dispersing Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.B. L. Rozhdestvenskii and N. N. Yanenko, Systems of Quasilinear Equations and Their Application to Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 11.G. V. Efimov, Nonlocal Interaction of Quantized Fields [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980