On the synthesis of networks that realize complex logical functions
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsLogical Function Complex Logical Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Yablonskii, Transactions of the Steklov Mathematics Institute,51, 5, (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Glushkov, Synthesis of Digital Automata [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. Pospelov, Logical Methods of Network Analysis and Synthesis [in Russian], Izd. Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.C. E. Shannon, Works on Information Theory and Cybernetics [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963), p. 59.Google Scholar
- 5.O. E. Lupanov, Izv. VUZ., Radiofiz.,1, No. 1, 120 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.O. B. Lupanov, in: Problems of Cybernetics [in Russian], No. 14, Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1965), p. 31.Google Scholar
- 7.G. N. Povarov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,100, No. 5, 909 (1955).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973