Estimating the intensity of the radio emission from the pulsars CP 0808 and CP 1133 at a frequency of 25 MHz
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. W. Cole and J. D. H. Pilkington, Nature,219, 574 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Line and B. J. Rickett,ibid.,218, 326 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Downs, G. A. Morris, and P. E. Reichley,ibid.,222, 1257 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.R. D. Ekers and A. T. Moffet,ibid.,220, 756 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Hewish, S. J. Bell, J. D. H. Pilkington, P. E. Scott, and R. A. Collins,ibid.,217, 709 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Brezgunov and V. A. Udal'tsov Izv. VUZ, Radiofiz.,13, No. 12, 1827 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Alekseev, V. V. Vitkevich, V. F., Zhuravlev, V. N. Kozhukhov, and Yu. P. Shitov ibid.,13, No. 12, 1810 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973