The radiation from a relativistic charge in the a gravitational wave
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Gravitational Wave Relativistic Charge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Braginskii, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,86, 439 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Pustovoit and M. E. Gertsenshtein, Zh. Éksperim. i Teor. Fiz.,42, 163 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Field Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Smirnov, Course in Higher Mathematics, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Miranovskii, Astron. Zh.,42, 977 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.Elementary-Particle Accelerators, Supplement 4 to the Journal “Atomnaya Energiya” (1957).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973