Ionen-chromatographische Bestimmung von Chlorid in Zement
- 26 Downloads
Ion-chromatographic determination of chloride in cement
The concentration of chloride in cement samples can be determined by ion-chromatography after digestion of the material with nitric acid. For the elimination of interfering nitrate and other matrix components the sample is treated with silver nitrate, separating chloride as AgCl from the sample solution. After dissolving the AgCl by means of ammonia, ion-chromatography can be directly used. A comparison of the results with those obtained by other volumetric and electrochemical methods revealed a good agreement. Furthermore, the described ion-chromatographic technique and the coulometric determination are still applicable for trace concentrations of chloride (< 0.1%) with an achievable reproducibility ofsrel=1–3%.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Keil F (1971) Zement. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 2.Small H, Steven T, Baumann W (1975) Anal Chem 47:1801Google Scholar
- 3.Weiß J (1985) Handbuch der Ionenchromatographie. VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, WeinheimGoogle Scholar
- 4.Bock R (1972) Aufschlußmethoden in der anorganischen Chemie. Verlag Chemie, WeinheimGoogle Scholar
- 5.Kortüm G (1972) Lehrbuch der Elektrochemie. Verlag Chemie, WeinheimGoogle Scholar