On the behavior of the elastic scattering amplitude for values of the momentum transfer that decrease as const ln−2s
KeywordsMomentum Transfer Scatter Amplitude Elastic Scatter Elastic Scatter Amplitude
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Kinoshita, Preprint, Cornell University (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Martin, Nuovo Cim.,42A, 930 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Cerulus and A. Martin, Phys. Lett.,8, 80 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Nguen Van Heu, Zh. ETF Pis. Red.,7, 391 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. S. Jin and A. Martin, Phys. Rev.,135B, 1375 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Logunov, Nguen Van Heu, and I. T. Todorov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,88, 59 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971