Isoelectric electrofocusing of the enzyme of yeast enolase
The heterogeneity of the electrophoretically homogeneous form of yeast enolase has been established by the isoelectric electrofocusing method.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Homogeneous Form Yeast Enolase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Svensson, Acta Chem. Scand.,15, 325 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Svensson, Acta Chem. Scand.,16, 456 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.O. Vesterberg and H. Svensson, Acta Chem. Scand.,20, 820 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Wrigley, Science Tools,15, 17–23 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Dale and A. L. Latner, Lancet,1, No. 7547, 847–848 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.M. B. Hayes and D. Wellner, J. Biol. Chem.,244, No. 24, 6636, 6644.Google Scholar
- 7.N. Catsimpoolas, Anal. Biochem.,26, No. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. L. Awdeh, A. R. Williamson, and B. A. Askonas, Nature,219, No. 5149, 66–67 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.W. Berndt, N. Hennrich, and H. Lang, Z. Anal. Chem.,243, 475–482 (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.I. E. A. McIntosh, Biochem. J.,114, 463 (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.M. A. Geidan and R. A. Zhagat, Biokhimiya,35, No. 5, 1051 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973