Triterpenoids from Rhododendron caucasicum and Rh. ledebourii gas-liquid chromatography of rhododendron extracts
- 57 Downloads
From the stems and leaves ofRh. caucasicum Pall. campanullin, friedelin, and epifriedelinol have been isolated and identified, and from the stems and leaves ofRh. ledebourii Pojark campanullin, β-sito-sterol, and betulin.
The chromatographic mobility of 20 triterpenoids on the stationary phase SE-30 has been studied.
It has been shown that the GLC method permits some preliminary conclusions to be obtained concerning the triterpene composition of rhododendron extracts.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Stationary Phase Betulin Preliminary Conclusion Chromatographic Mobility
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Belova, Rast. Res.,1968, No. 4.Google Scholar
- 2.P. R. Jefferies, J. Chem. Soc., 473 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Capella, E. Fedell, and M. Cirimele, Chem. Ind. (London),1963, 1590.Google Scholar
- 4.N. Ikekawa, S. Natori, H. Itokawa, S. Tobinaga, and M. Matsui, Chem. Pharm. Bull.,13(3), 316–325 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Belova and G. A. Fokina, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 137 (1970).Google Scholar