The effect of additive and multiplicative interferences on the accuracy with which the angular position of a radiation source is measured by systems having pulse-width modulation
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Radiation Source Angular Position Multiplicative Interference
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Kriksunov and I. F. Usol'tsev, Infrared Systems [in Russian], Izd. Sov. Radio, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Kravtsov and Yu. V. Strel'nikov, Position-Sensitive Pickups, in Optical Servosystems [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Tikhonov, Statistical Radio Engineering [in Russian], Izd. Sov. Radio Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.I. S. Gonorovskii, Radio-Engineering Circuits and Signals, Parts I and II [in Russian], Izd. Sov. Radio, Moscow (1966–1967).Google Scholar
- 5.B. R. Levin, Theoretical Foundations of Statistical Radio Engineering, Part 1 [in Russian], Izd. Sov. Radio, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Tikhonov, Fades of Random Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Andreev, É. I. Gel'fer, V. A. Zverev, and V. É. Tseitlin, Izv. VUZ., Radiofiz.,14, No. 2. 276 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.M. E. Gracheva, A. S. Gurvich, and M. A. Kallistratova, Izv. VUZ., Radiofiz.,12, No. 1, 56 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.G. A. Andreev and R. M. Magid, Izv. VUZ., Radiofiz.,15, No. 1, 55 (1972).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974