It has been shown that the closure of the pyrroline ring with simultaneous N-dealkylation observed previously for the reactions of 2- and 4-chloro-3-(β-chloroethyl)pyrimidines with secondary amines has a general nature and is suitable for the synthesis of 5,7-diazaindoline derivatives from 4-chloro-5-(β-chloroethyl)pyrimidines. Features of the structure of 5,7-diazaindoline systems connected with the electron-accepting properties of the nitrogen atom of the pyrimidine nucleus are discussed.
KeywordsNitrogen Organic Chemistry Nitrogen Atom Pyrimidine General Nature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Yakhontov, M. A. Portnov, M. Ya. Uritskaya, D. M. Krasnokutskaya, M. S. Sokolova, and M. V. Rubtsov, ZhOrKh,3, 580, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.K. A. Chkhikvadze, N. I. Koretskaya, N. S. Rodnyanskaya, and O. Yu. Magidson, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds],5, 138, 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Yakhontov and M. V. Rubtsov, ZhOKh,31, 3281, 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Yakhontov and M. V. Rubtsov, ZhOKh, collection: Biologically Active Compounds [in Russian], p. 90, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.L. N. Yakhontov and M. V. Rubtsov, ZhOKh,34, 493, 1964.Google Scholar