5-Substituted pyrimidine derivatives
- 36 Downloads
The properties and reactivities of 4-hydroxy- and 2,4-dihydroxy-5-(β-hydroxyethyl)pyrimidines and of the products of their transformations have been studied. 4-Chloro- and 2,4-dichloro-5-(β-chloroethyl)pyrimidines have been obtained. A number of 4-alkyl(aryl)amino-5-(β-chloroethyl)pyrimidines have been synthesized, and they have been converted into derivatives of 5,6-dihydropyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pyrimidine Pyrimidine Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Chkhikvadze and O. Yu. Magidson, ZhOKh,34, 2577, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. West, J. Org. Chem.,26, 4959, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Schrage and H. Hitchings, J. Org. Chem.,16, 1153, 1951.Google Scholar
- 4.R. F. Evans and J. S. Shannon, J. Chem. Soc., 1406, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Kitani and H. Sodeoka, J. Chem. Soc. Japan,74, 624, 1953; C. A.,48, 13393, 1954.Google Scholar
- 6.H. G. Koppel, R. H. Springer, R. K. Robins, and C. C. Cheng, J. Org. Chem.,27, 181, 1962; H. Ballweg, Ann., 673, 151, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.C. K. Banks, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,66, 1127, 1944; A. Magiolo and A. P. Phillips, J. Org. Chem.,16, 376, 1951.Google Scholar
- 8.L. N. Yakhontov and M. V. Rubtsov, ZhOKh,30, 3300, 1960.Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Mizuno, M. Ikehara, K. Watanabe, and S. Suzaki, Chem. Pharm. Bull.,11, 1091, 1963; C. Taylor and R. Hendess, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,86, 95, 1964; P. H. Hammer, J. Pharm. Sci.,54, 1826, 1965.Google Scholar