Measurement of four-point field coherence function in region of random focusing of laser emission
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsCoherence Laser Emission Coherence Function Field Coherence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Gurvich, V. Kan, and B. P. Potapov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,19, No. 3, 393 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Tatarskii, “Short-wave propagation in a medium with random irregularities in the approximation of a Markov random field,” Preprint, Izd. OOFAG AN SSSR, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Kon, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,13, No. 1, 61 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. E. Gracheva, A. S. Gurvich, S. S. Kashkarov, and V. V. Pokasov, “Similarity relations and their experimental verification for strong intensity fluctuations of laser emission,” Preprint, Izd. OOFAG AN SSSR, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Gurvich, M. A. Kallistratova, and F. É. Martvel', Abstracts of Reports to All-Union Symposium on Light Propagation [in Russian], Nauka, Tomsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Tatarskii, Wave Propagation in Turbulent Atmospheres [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Monin and A. M. Yaglom, Statistical Hydromechanics [in Russian], Part 2, Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Artem'ev and A. S. Gurvich, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,14, No. 5, 734 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Prokhorov, F. V. Bunkin, K. S. Gochelashvili, and V. I. Shishov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,114, No. 3 (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Fante, Radio Sci.,10, No. 1 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978