Longitudinal instabilities in annular charged beams II. Radiative instability
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsCharged Beam Radiative Instability Longitudinal Instability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Bonch-Osmolovskii and É. A. Perel'shtein, Preprint of the Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, R-9-4424 [in Russian], Dubna (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Bateman and A. Erdein, Higher Transcendental Functions, Vol. 2 [Russian translation], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Field Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Bonch-Osmolovskii and K. A. Reshetnikova, Preprint of the Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, R-9-3415-2 [in Russian], Dubna (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Gaponov, Izv. VUZ, Radiofiz.,2, No. 5, 836 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Schneider, Phys. Rev. Letters,2, 504 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.B. P. Silin and A. A. Rukhadze, Electromagnetic Properties of a Plasma and Plasma-Like Media [in Russian], Gosatomizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Lebedev, Dissertation, Physics Institute, Academy of Sciences of the USSR [in Russian], (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Didenko and Yu. A. Salivon, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,34, 1979 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973