Shift of the reflection point in an inhomogeneous plasma due to the action of an incident wave
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsReflection Incident Wave Reflection Point Inhomogeneous Plasma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Gurevich, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,48, 707 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.M. D. Kruskal, Adiabatic Invariants [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962); L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Mechanics, Addison-Wesley (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Yamke, F. Émde, and F. Lesh, Special Functions [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Gurevich, Geomagnetizm i Aeronomiya,5, 70 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Gaponov and M. A. Miller, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,34, 242 (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975