A single-group approximation for a linear dynamic system with many fluctuating parameters
Brief Communications and Letters to the Editor
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsDynamic System Linear Dynamic System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. C. Papanicolaou, J. Math. Phys.,13, No. 12, 1912 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Kubo, Relaxation and Resonance in Magnetic Systems (edited by D. Ter Haar), Edinburgh-London (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Barabanenkov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved, Radiofiz.,17, No. 7, 981 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.R. F. Fox, J. Math. Phys.,16, No. 2, 289 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Malakhov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved, Radiofiz.,17, No. 11, 1736 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978