Preliminary results of investigating the spectrum of solar radioemission fluctuations with almost continuous coverage of the diurnal interval
KeywordsContinuous Coverage Diurnal Interval
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Durasova, G. A. Lavrinov, A. K. Chandaev, and O. I. Yudin, Izv. VUZ, Radiofiz.,11, No. 12, 1782 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.G. B. Gel'freikh, O. G. Dereyanko, A. N. Korzhavin, and N. P. Stasyuk, Solnechnye Dannye, No. 9 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Hennan, Analysis of Time Series [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Kuklin and M. Kopetskii, Research in Geomagnetism, Aeronomy, and Solar Physics [in Russian], No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.G. B. Gel'freikh and D. V. Korol'kov, Izv. GAO, 21, Issue 5, No. 164 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.G. B. Gel'freikh, D. V. Korol'kov, and G. M. Timofeeva, Izv. GAO, No. 184 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Zandanov and T. A. Treskov, Research in Geomagnetism, Aeronomy and Solar Physics [in Russian], No. 26 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975