Stability of periodic modes in n-tuned interacting oscillators having a nonlinear p-n-junction
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPeriodic Mode Interact Oscillator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Andronov, A. A. Vitt, and S. É. Khaikin, Theory of Oscillators, Addison-Weskey (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.S. P. Strelkov, Introduction to the Theory of Oscillations [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Kapchinskii, Methods in Oscillation Theory in Radio Engineering [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Samoilenko, Transactions of the MAI [in Russian], No. 166, Oborongiz, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Plotnikova and D. D. Bainov, Dokl. BAN,18, No. 1, 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.D. D. Bainov and G. Kh. Gerov, Dokl BAN,21, No. 8, 734 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975