Knudsen layer with slow condensation (evaporation) at a surface
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsEvaporation Knudsen Layer Slow Condensation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Vlasov and Yu. I. Khlopkov, “A variant of the Monte Carlo method for linear solutions of problems in rarefied gasdynamics,∝ Zh. Vychislit. Matem. Matem. Fiz., No. 4 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Labuntsov and T. M. Muratova, “Kinematic analysis of evaporation and condensation processes,∝ Teplofiz. Vys. Temp. No. 5 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Kogan and N. K. Makashev, “The role of the Knudsen layer in the theory of heterogeneous reactions and in flow surface reactions,∝ Akad. Nauk Mekhan. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 6 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.M. N. Kogan, Rarefied Gasdynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Paul, “Compilation of evaporation coefficients,∝ ARS J.,32, No. 9 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.S. L. Gorelov and M. N. Kogan, “Solution of the problem of the temperature jump (flow in the Knudsen layer) and of the problem of heat transfer between two parallel plates in a rarefied gas,∝ Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekhan. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976