Dynamics of a vapor bubble in translational motion
KeywordsTranslational Motion Vapor Bubble
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Pernik, Cavitation Problems [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.H. G. Flynn, “Physics of acoustic cavitation in liquids,∝ in: Physical Acoustics (W. P. Mason, ed.), Vol. 1B, Academic Press (1964), pp. 58–172.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Il'ichev, A. A. Kanzeba, G. N. Kuznetsov, and A. T. Listrov, “Motion of a gas bubble in the hydrodynamic field of an obstacle in a flow,∝ Trudy Akust. Inst., No. 6 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. L. Levkovskii and G. G. Sudakova, “Influence of a hard wall on the collapse of a spherical cavitation void,∝ Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,15, No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.H.-C. Yeh and W.-J. Yang, “Dynamics of bubbles moving in liquids with pressure gradient,∝ J. Appl. Phys.,39, No. 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.H.-C. Yeh and W.-J. Yang, “Dynamics of a gas bubble moving in an inviscid liquid subjected to a sudden pressure change,∝ J. Appl. Phys.,40, No. 4 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.G. N. Kuznetsov and I. E. Shchekin, “Interaction of pulsating bubbles in a viscous liquid,∝ Akust. Zh.,18, No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.O. V. Voinov and A. G. Petrov, “Motion of a variable-volume sphere in an ideal liquid near a plane surface,∝ Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Mekhan. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Golovin and A. G. Petrov, “Motion of two bubbles in a low-viscosity liquid,∝ Zh. Prikl. Matem. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976