Certain characteristics of radio signals scattered by a sea surface in directions close to the direction of specular reflection
KeywordsReflection Radio Signal Specular Reflection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. I. Beard, I. Kats, and L. M. Spetner, IRE Trans.,AP 4, 162 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Ya. Braude, N. N. Komarov, and I. E. Ostrovskii, RAdiotekhnika i Elektronika,3, 172 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.R. H. Clarke, Proc. IEEE,110, 1921 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Boithias, A. Spizzichino, and C. Taieb, Electromagnetic Theory and Antennas, Part II, Pergamon Press (1963), p. 763.Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Hunter and T. B. A. Senior, Proc. IEEE,113, 1731 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.C. I. Beard, IEEE Trans.,AP 9, 470 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975