Structure of the phase space of quasilinear differential equations of the neutral type
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Phase Space Neutral Type Quasilinear Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Vasil'eva, in: Transactions of the Seminar on the Theory of Differential Equations with a Deviating Argument [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. UDN, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Rozhkov, in: Transactions of the Seminar on the Theory of Differential Equations with a Deviating Argument [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. UDN, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Neimark and L. Z. Fishman, Izv. VUZ. Radiofiz.12, No. 7, 974 (1969); 9, No. 6, 1210 (1966);10, No. 11, 1479 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Badoev, Soobshcheniya, AN Gruz. SSR,49, No. 3, 301 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Neimark, Izv. VUZ, Radiofiz.10, No. 3, 311 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.L. É. Él'sgol'ts, Qualitative Methods in Mathematical Analysis, American Mathematical Society (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Rubanik and Z. L. Kravchenko, Izv. VUZ, Radiofiz.,6, No. 2, 380 (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974