Calculation of single-photon exchange diagrams in the quasipotential approach by means of the polarization operator
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsPolarization Operator Exchange Diagram Quasipotential Approach
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Logunov and A. N. Tavkhelidze, Nuovo Cim.,29, 380 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. R. Kadyshevskii and A. N. Tavkhelidze, in: Problems of Theoretical Physics [in Russian] (Dedicated to N. N. Bogolyubov on the occasion of his 60th birthday), Nauka (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Tyukhtyaev and R. N. Faustov, Preprint JINR R2-2949 [in Russian], Dubna (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.S. D. Drell and H. R. Pagels, Phys. Rev.,140B, 397 (1965); R. G. Parsons, Phys. Rev.,168, 1562 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.J. D. Bjorken and S. D. Drell, Relativistic Quantum Fields, McGraw Book Comp., New York (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.H. A. Bethe and E. E. Saltpeter, Quantum Mechanics of One and Two Electron Atoms, Springer, Berlin (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.R. N. Faustov, Preprint JINR R-1572 [in Russian], Dubna (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Karplus and K. Kroll, Phys. Rev.,77, 536 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.Magnaco and Remiddi, Nuovo Cim.,60A, 519 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973