Finite-temperature Green's functions of the fluctuation electromagnetic field of a sphere and spherical layer imbedded in an infinite medium
- 44 Downloads
KeywordsElectromagnetic Field Spherical Layer Infinite Medium Fluctuation Electromagnetic Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Abrikosov, L. P. Gor'kov, and I. E. Dzyaloshinskii, Methods of Quantum Field Theory in Statistical Physics, Englewood Cliffs (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Dzyaloshinskii, E. M. Lifshits, and L. P. Pitaevskii, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,73, 381 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.V. R. Belosludov and V. M. Nabutovskii, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,68, 2177 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.J. A. Stretton, Theory of Electromagnetism [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Levin and S. M. Rytov, Theory of Equilibrium Thermal Fluctuations in Electrodynamics [in Russian], Nauka (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976