Heisenberg dynamics. Covariant representations
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsCovariant Representation Heisenberg Dynamic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Maksimov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,25, 10 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.R. T. Powers, J. Funct. Anal.,18, 85 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Ola Brattely and D. W. Robinson, Commun. Math. Phys.,42, 253 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.R. T. Powers and Sh. Sakai, Commun. Math. Phys.,39, 273 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Krein, Linear Differential Equations in a Banach Space [in Russian], Nauka (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Maksimov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,20, 18 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Naimark, Normed Rings, Groningen (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.R. E. Edwards, Functional Analysis, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.N. I. Akhiezer and I. M. Glazman, Theory of Linear Operators in Hilbert Space, [in Russian], Nauka (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976