Critical behavior and finite volume
KeywordsFinite Volume Critical Behavior
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Ivanchenko, A. A. Lisyanskii, and A. É. Filippov “Critical behavior of magnetic systems of finite volume,” in: Abstracts of Papers at All-Union Seminar “Magnetic Phase Transitions and Critical Phenomena,” Makhachkala (1984), pp. 87–88.Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Nightingale, Physica (Utrecht) A,83, 561 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Z. Patashinskii and V. L. Pokrovskii, Fluctuation Theory of Phase Transitions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Ma, Modern Theory of Critical Phenomena, Reading, Mass. (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Schneider, E. Stall, and H. Beck, Physica (Utrecht) A,79, 201 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.N. M. Plakida and N. S. Tonchev, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,63, 270 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.T. H. Berlin and H. Kac, Phys. Rev.,86, 821 (1952).Google Scholar
- 8.N. N. Bogolyubov (Jr), Method of Investigating Model Hamiltonians [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.G. S. Joyce, “Critical properties of spherical model,” in: Phase Transition and Critical Phenomena (eds., C. Domb and M. S. Green), Vol. 2, Academic Press, New York (1972), pp. 375–442.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986