Quadrupole splitting of muonium precession in single crystal quartz
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsThin Film Quartz Crystal Quartz Quadrupole Splitting Single Crystal Quartz
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Myasishcheva, Yu. V. Obukhov, V. S. Roganov, and V. G. Firsov, Soviet Physics JETP26, 298 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.J. H. Brewer, K. M. Crowe, F. N. Gygax, and A. Schenck, inMuon Physics, ed. V. W. Hughes and C. S. Wu, Vol. III, pp. 3–139, Academic Press (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Gurevichet al., Soviet Phys. JETP33, 253 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.J. H. Breweret al., Phys. Rev. Lett.31, 143 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.B. D. Pattersonet al., Phys. Rev. Lett.40, 1347 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.D. P. Spencer, J. H. Brewer, D. G. Fleming, R. M. Lemmon, and K. M. Crowe, in preparation.Google Scholar
- 7.R. M. Lemmonet al., Nature252, 692 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Barychevsky and S. A. Kuten, Phys. Lett.64A, 238 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Beder, Phys. Lett. (in press).Google Scholar
- 10.D. G. Fleminget al., J. Chem. Phys.64, 1281 (1976).Google Scholar
© North-Holland Publishing Company 1979