Distribution functions of systems of charged particles in a spatially inhomogeneous medium
KeywordsDistribution Function Charged Particle Inhomogeneous Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. R. Yukhnovskii and I. F. Golovko, Statistical Theory of Classical Equilibrium Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980), p. 372.Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Kurylyak and I. R. Yukhnovskii, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,52, 114.Google Scholar
- 3.D. Ya. Petrina, “Investigation of the distribution function of a spatially inhomogeneous system of charged particles by the method of boundary layer theory,” Fizika Molekul,9, 56 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Rebenko, “Distribution functions of bounded ion-dipole systems,” Preprint ITF-81-118R [in Russian], Institute of Theoretical Physics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Bogolyubov, “Problems of a dynamical theory in statistical physics,” in: Studies in Statistical Mechanics, Vol. 1 (eds. J. de Boer and G. E. Uhlenbeck), North-Holland, Amsterdam (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.E. A. Strel'tsova, Ukr. Mat. Zh.,11, 83 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Ya. Petrina, V. I. Gerasimenko, P. V. Malyshev, and A. I. Pilyavskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk Uzb. SSR, No. 9, 73 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Vladimirov, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967), p. 436.Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Marchenko and E. Ya. Khruslov, Boundary-Value Problems in Regions with Fine-Grained Boundary [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974), p. 280.Google Scholar
- 10.D. Ya. Petrina, “Solution of a classical problem of electrostatics and subtractional procedure,” Preprint ITF-81-96-E [in English], Institute of Theoretical Physics, Ukrainian SSR Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 11.D. Ya. Petrina and A. I. Pilyavskii, “Potential of the electrostatic field of a system of charged particles and a dynamical membrane,” Preprint ITF-80-141R [in Russian], Institute of Theoretical Physics, Ukrainian SSR Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1980); Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 9, 57 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984