Production of colored scalars with large transverse momenta
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsTransverse Momentum Colored Scalar Large Transverse Momentum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. S. La Rue, W. M. Fairbank, and A. F. Hebard, Phys. Rev. Lett.,38, 1011 (1977); C. S. La Rue, J. D. Phillips, and W. M. Fairbank, Phys. Rev. Lett.,42, 142, 1019 (1979);46, 967 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Ignat'ev, V. A. Matveev, A. N. Tavkhelidze, K. G. Chetyrkin, and M. E. Shaposhnikov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,53, 181 (1982); A. N. Tavkhelidze, “Colored scalars and new hadrons,” Preprint R-0267 [in Russian], Institute for Nuclear Research, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. de Rujula, R. Ciles, and R. L. Jaffe, Phys. Rev. D,17, 285 (1978);22, 227 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Slansky, T. Coldman, and C. L. Shaw, Phys. Rev. Lett.,47, 887 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Cluck and K. Reya, Phys. Rev. Lett.,48, 662 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Combridge, J. Kripfganz, and J. Ranft, Phys. Lett. B,70, 234 (1977); R. Cutler and D. Sivers, Phys. Rev. D,17, 196 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Sivers, S. J. Brodsky, and R. Blankenbecler, Phys. Rep.,23C, 1 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Matveev, R. M. Muradyan, and A. N. Tavkhelidze, Lett. Nuovo Cimento,7, 719 (1973); S. J. Brodsky and G. Farrar, Phys. Rev. Lett.,31, 1153 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984