Classical Yang-Mills field theory with nonstandard Lagrangians
- 63 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Alekseev, B. A. Arbuzov, and V. A. Baikov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,52, 187 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.C. N. Yang and R. L. Mills, Phys. Rev.,96, 191 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Hilbert, Nachr. Kön. Ges. der Wissenschaften zu Göttingen, Math. Phys. Kl.,3, 395 (1915).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, The Classical Theory of Fields, 4th ed., Pergamon Press, Oxford (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Logunov and M. A. Mestvirishvili, “Equivalence of the Hilbert and Belinfante energy-momentum tensors,” Preprint 83-59 [in Russian], Institute of High Energy Physics, Serpukhov (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Bogolyubov and D. V. Shirkov, Introduction to the Theory of Quantized Fields, Interscience (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.B. M. Barbashov and V. V. Nesterenko, “Continuous symmetries in field theory,” Preprint R2-12029 [in Russian], JINR, Dubna (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984