Classification of vertex operators in two-dimensional sl(2,ℂ)-invariant quantum field theory
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsField Theory Quantum Field Theory Vertex Operator Invariant Quantum Invariant Quantum Field Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Polyakov, Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,12, 538 (1970); Zh, Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,66, 23 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Z. Patashinskii and V. L. Pokrovskii, Fluctuation Theory of Phase Transitions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Belavin, A. M. Polyakov, and A. B. Zamolodchikov, Nucl. Phys. B,241, 333 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Zamolodchikov and Al. B. Zamolodchikov, “Conformal field theory and 2D critical phenomena,” ITEP Preprints 112-89, 173–89, 31–90, Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Physics, Moscow (1989, 1990).Google Scholar
- 5.D. V. Yur'ev, Algebra i Analiz,2, 209 (1990);3, No. 3 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Frenkel, J. Lepowsky, and A. Meurman, Vertex Algebras and the Monster, Academic Press, New York (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991