Application of generalized self-consistent field method to collective excitations in the theory of superconductivity
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsField Method Collective Excitation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov, Nuovo Cimento,7, 794 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Bogolyubov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,67, 549 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Bardasis and J. R. Schrieffer, Phys. Rev.,121, 1050 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.É. R. Velibekov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,150, 1015 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.E. W. Hobson, The Theory of Spherical and Ellipsoidal Harmonics, Cambridge (1931).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Ya. Lyubarskii, The Application of Group Theory in Physics, Oxford (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976