Asymptotically exact solutions for systems with singular potentials
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsExact Solution Singular Potential
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. E. Fisher and D. Ruelle, J. Math. Phys.,7, 260 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.F. J. Dyson, ibid.,8, 1538 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.F. J. Dyson and A. Lenard, ibid.8, 423 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Lenard and F. J. Dyson ibid.,9, 698 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Jean-Marc Levy-Leblond, ibid.10, 806 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Simenog, Phys. Letters,40B, 53 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.I. V. Simenog, Yad. Fiz.,10, 281 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.R. P. Feynman, Phys. Rev.,94, 262 (1954).Google Scholar
- 9.I. V. Simenog, Yad. Fiz.,7, 992 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974