Generating functional of the classical scattering problem in a system with nontrivial dynamics
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsScattering Problem Classical Scattering Nontrivial Dynamic Classical Scattering Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Zakharov, S. V. Manakov, S. P. Novikov, and L. P. Pitaevskii, The Theory of Solitons. The Inverse Scattering Method [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.L. D. Faddeev and V. E. Korepin, Phys. Rev. C.,42, 1 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Zakharov and S. V. Manakov, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,69, 1654 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Manakov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,28, 172 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Goldstein, Classical Mechanics, Addison-Wesley (1950), Chap. 9.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984